Contact: Ben Sidbury at
MYERS PARK TRINITY LITTLE LEAGUE (MPTLL) is currently seeking team and sign sponsorships for the 2021 spring season and beyond. 2021 marks the 70th consecutive year our volunteer organization has operated the league. A large number of local and national businesses use our sponsorships to gain exposure and support a great youth activity. More than 1,600 Myers Park Trinity Little Leaguers, ages 4-14, will play T-Ball, baseball, and softball on our fields at the corner of Randolph and Billingsley Roads during 2021, as well as a number of other leagues that play post-season tournaments on our fields. Below is a description of the different sponsorship opportunities.
There are three levels of sign sponsorship, the cost of which is based on the value of the field location. MPTLL’s live streaming capabilities have increased the visibility of outfield signs and can greatly benefit the exposure of promoted sponsors. In 2020 alone, there were over 6,000 online views of games on Keith Field and the league is expanding streaming to other fields in 2021 and beyond. All signs are 3’ X 5’ aluminum with adhesive lettering (logos, artwork, etc.) and are affixed along the inside of the outfield fences. A multi-field discount of $50 is offered for each additional sign. A one-time sign preparation cost is $250 and signs last about 5 years.
- T-Ball Fields $350/year (MPTLL will absorb ½ the sign cost with a 5-year commitment)
- Minor League Fields $650/year (MPTLL will absorb ½ the sign cost with a 5-year commitment)
- Keith Stadium/Wade Field $800/year (MPTLL will absorb ½ the sign cost with a 5-year commitment)
The spring season offers four levels of competition – T-Ball, Coach Pitch, Minor League (Machine Pitch, Kid Pitch & Fastpitch Softball), and Major Leagues. MPTLL is actively seeking sponsorships for the T-Ball and Minor League levels. Sponsor logos are printed on the front of the team jerseys and teams are formed in early March with practice beginning shortly thereafter. All teams play two times per week and have multiple practices through the first week of June.
- T-Ball - $800 per Spring team
- Typically 16 T-Ball teams with 10 players per team, ages 4-6 years old.
- Teams played 2 games per week during the season and practiced once per week from mid-March until the middle of May.
- Coach Pitch - $800 per Spring team
Typically 8 coach pitch teams comprised of 6 year old players with 13 players per team.
Teams played 2 games per week during the season and practiced once per week from the first of March until the end of May.
- Minor League - $1,000 per Spring team
- American League (Machine Pitch)
- Typically 16 American League teams playing machine pitch with 13 players per team, ages 6-8 years old.
- Teams played 2 games per week and held practices from early March until the end of May.
- National League (Kid Pitch)
- Typiclly 12 National League teams playing kid pitch with 13 players per team, ages 9-12 years old.
- Teams played 2 games per week and held 2-3 practices per week from early March until the end of May.
- Softball (8u, 10u, and 13u)
- Typically 8 Fast-pitch Softball teams playing with 12 players per team, ages 6-14 years old.
- MP Softball teams compete throughout the greater Charlotte area and Union County in the Charlotte Mecklenburg Softball League (includes: an average of 120 teams, 10+ associations, greater than 1,000 girls in spring season).
- Major League - $1,500 per Spring team
- 8 Major League teams with 12 players per team, ages 10-12 years old.
- Teams played 2 games per week and held 4 practices per week from early March until the end of May.
MPTLL live streams several games each week, including over 52 separate games/events in 2020 for over 6,000 total views. We are looking for sponsors for the live streaming broadcasts. Please contact us for opportunities.
League Sponsorships are also available for t-ball, softball, coach pitch, machine pitch, and national league (kid pitch) divisions. A league sponsor gets (1) branding of its choice on the sleeve or other non-chest area of every jersey of all teams in the particular league (except for, in some cases, direct competitors), (2) a team sponsorship for one team in the particular league, (3) logo on the website header for the league and all teams in the league, and (4) live streaming recognition. Please contact us for pricing.
Thanks in advance for your interest. Please feel free to email or call one of the leagues sponsorship representatives if you have specific questions or want to discuss other opportunities to fit your business.
Myers Park Trinity Little League